In this episode, Brian interviews an international keynote speaker and award-winning business leader, Brittany Hodak. Entrepreneur calls her an “expert at creating loyal fans for your brand,” and she is widely regarded as the “go-to source” on creating and retaining superfans. Brittany is the co-founder of The Superfan Company, a multimillion-dollar fan-engagement agency that has created successful campaigns and products for globally known brands including Walmart, Disney, Amazon, Luke Bryan, Katy Perry, the Boston Red Sox, and many more.
An accomplished speaker, she has been invited to speak to audiences and organizations across the world and has published more than 350 thought-leadership articles for a variety of national media, including regular columns for Forbes, Adweek, and Success. She has been featured on shows for ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox News, and more.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How Brittany went from radio station mascot to Shark Tank entrepreneur.
- Break down of the W.A.V.E. checklist for how to make a customer feel.
- The secret to creating a superfan through human connection.
- How knowing your why and who can change your story, brand, and business.
- You’ll discover the cheapest and quickest way to acquire new customers.
- How using the Platinum Rule brings more authenticity to your customer service.
- Why human interaction and connection should remain at the forefront in a digital world.
- Knowing your own story and being mindful of other peoples’ stories results in overall awareness in your daily interactions.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Brittany:
Website – https://www.brittanyhodak.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BrittanyHodak/
Instagram – @brittanyhodak
Twitter – @BrittanyHodak
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanyhodak/